Sunday, June 10, 2012

Subway Style: Boston Pride!

Happy Pride Week Everyone! And to celebrate, check out these awesome custom Rainbow Converse Sneakers, found on an actual gay man outside a festival in Back Bay!



Note the way the white and purple stars invert colors on the other side of the shoe! And what's that? A photo not from my camera phone? thank my sexy new White Lumix LX5  (that I'll be paying off for the next, oh, four months or so)


Lovely Couple Nelson and Ricky! Also liking Ricky's popping Pants-Belt-Boxers combination. Of course, leave it to the Gays to color coordinate their underwear as an accessory.

1 comment:

  1. sigh, i love "actual" gay guys, they're the best -- as is your blog! i'm following. you can check out my blog at http://www.lalamamma.blogspot.com if you'd like to follow me back.

    thanks!
    gina

    ReplyDelete