Saturday, March 24, 2012

Endangered Eye Make-Up?

Since this weather is the best thing to happen to New Englanders since the invention of the Cotton Gin, I thought I would share one of my own favorite summery products: Urban Decay Big Fatty Colored Mascaras.



I got this mascara about two years ago in Black Cherry (AKA Magenta) and loved it. You don't notice it much indoors if (like me) you have dark brown eyelashes, but go outside on a sunny day and the effect is hard to miss. Sadly I haven't seen the colored versions available on the Urban Decay or Sephora websites for awhile, though you can still find them on random cosmetics sites. Dear Urban Decay, if you are thinking of ceasing to manufacture these all together, I beg of you, DON'T! Just tell me what it takes and I WILL DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment