Thursday, July 12, 2012

What. The. Hot. Fuck.

Yes, it's pretty obvious I stole this from ManRepeller. But seriously if this doesn't deserve a re-post then I don't think anything in the history of the world does. I don't know what's scarier- the fact that these cost about your monthly rent on a centrally-located two bedroom apartment, the fact that someone somewhere is actually paying that much for them, or the fact that the more I stare at them, the more I think "hey, maybe I could make those work after all..." Fun Fact: I'm pretty sure that same metallic fabric made an appearance in at least three of my home-made halloween costumes before the age of 10. If you want your foot to resemble an all-in-one parade float meets fairy-princess-carnival, look no further.

(Image Credit: Farfetch.com)
Meadham Kirchhoff- Sparkle Pom Pom Platform Sandal

No comments:

Post a Comment