Thursday, November 8, 2012

Catch a Falling Star

...Or maybe a falling fashion blogger?  I have yet to actually try on and successfully walk in a pair of magical and mystical heeless pumps. I should probably get on that.

But anyway, I could take this time to blab on about how awesome my kindred spirit Greg Selkoe is, or further philosophize on the Lorena-Bobbitization of the high-heeled shoe, but instead I'll just show you these awesome and adorable Jeffery Campbell 'Starynite' shoes available on karmaloop.com. Who needs a traditional, penis-shaped heel when instead you could use an adorable metallic star heel? This is by far the cutest and least creepy heeless platform shoe I have seen yet.

Jeffrey Campbell Starynite Shoe in black

(Image  Credit: KarmaLoop.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment